Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blythe Dolls For Sale




There are so many kinds of Blythe dolls for sale, so when you actually go to buy a Blythe doll, there may be a bit of a decision to make. Some go straight for the vintage Blythe doll, others find them too expensive and stick with more affordable Takara reproduction. Fake Blythe dolls interest some collectors and they seem to purchase them mostly out of curiosity. I have 2 Fake Blythe dolls, both are Ashton Drake Blythe dolls. They are adorable but have a very strong smell of plastic, so I won't purchase anymore. I think that the CCE fakes are so cute, but I heard they are very flimsy. Whatever Blythe doll you purchase, you most likely will buy another. Collectors often refer to Blythe dolls as potato chips, because you can't have just one. On my BigEyedBuys.com website I feature a page sharing my tips on buying Blythe dolls. I think it's a good read and may help those that are starting out. I'm big on finding the best deals on any Blythe doll and Blythe items. I hope my information helps you and I would love to hear about it if it did :D Best of luck!

Love, A xo
BigEyedBuys.com
Buy blythe doll

5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with getting a custom made Blythe Doll. I have one Dolly of my own that I bought years ago at a Doll show (she's the Holly wood one with the go-go dancer outfit). I'm even willing to hand my doll over to someone to customize. Any ideas on who I can contact? I love your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly, Thanks so much :D I appreciate that you love my blythe doll blog. I really enjoyed writing it because I got to share my Blythe doll pictures, tips and experience with other fans.

    I wish I could recommend someone but I never used a customizer before because I customized my own EBL Cinnamon Blythe thanks to the many great tutorials and tips from other Blythe fans. I would recommend that you search the blythe doll forums, YouTube and Google.

    Hollywood is a rare BL and probably worth a lot, maybe consider customizing a cheap blythe doll that is abundant. Most customizers will use a fake, used, nude or common blythe dolls instead.

    I hope this helps :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could also go on the Blythe forums asking for customizer reviews.

    Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips. I have to check out Cinnamon. I bought some items off of your website today which I love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome! EBLs are a bit pricey too because they no longer have the face mold, like the BLs. The only reason I got an EBL was because they were still using that mold and I BIN'd it for $65 off of Ebay in 2004. Thank you for your kind words and for using Bigeyedbuys.com :D

    ReplyDelete