Thursday, October 27, 2011

BigEyedBuys.com New Facebook Group!

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Hey Gang, I just created a Facebook group for BigEyedbuys.com and I would love it if you would all join and use the site too! BigEyedbuys.com Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/264599290244177/

I don't know why I never created one before but it's better late than never. It's so convenient and works great too. Helps to find some deals on some great Blythe dolls and dolly stuff today  Love, A xo BigEyedBuys.com

5 comments:

  1. Anna I love your blog, but sorry, I can't stand Facebook, so I will just call in here from time to time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a Blythe on eBay and I got a great deal on her. I am new to Blythe dolls but I have wanted one since I saw them back in 2006. I want to know more about them and I am not sure what type of doll I purchased. Her head does not move at all. I added pic's to my facebook account this evening. She had a bit of hair in the front stuck under her scalp that was longer than her bangs. The scalp had oozed or melted a bit and it was a bit sticky kind of like glue. I trimmed the long piece off after I took the photos of her as it was bugging me but her hair is so full and shinny. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Doll I just got has a very bad musty grandma smell. And her arms bend at the shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all :) I am having fun with the blog so I'm glad others are enjoying it too. No problem if you don't Facebook cause I post a lot on here too.

    Blythe I hope the smell fades. Some wash their KBs in gentle soap but if the doll is a repro don't get their eyelashes wet.

    ReplyDelete