Monday, December 1, 2014

Blythe Christmas In The Big City

Christmas and holiday time is almost here!  I was out getting sushi this past weekend and had a couple Petite Blythe dolls in my purse so I had to take some quick snaps when we were at the lovely decked out shops on Queen Street West.  


I did not dare go for any shopping on Black Friday because it's starting to get a bit crazy here in Toronto too according to the news last night!  I personally avoid it all but I will go to a music/dvd store, book store or thrift shop instead. I have never even stayed out all night for anything but if they started selling Blythe dolls at stores, who knows?! LOL


We were also at Royal Lighting to look for a couple lamps then stopped into Pusateri's Fine Foods that is packed full of Italian delectable, groceries, flowers and where they have some amazing Christmas displays including a Middie Blythe doll sized rotating Ferris wheel!  I have video of it too on my Facebook that I made public if you would like to see.  If you are nice then feel free to add me if you like, also. :)  Oh and they had some really great samples there like free LaVazza coffee, apple crumble cake, fancy crackers and more!

I took some general city shots at Yonge and Dundas, Dundas Square this weekend too.  Toronto is always so decked out during Christmas and New Years.  It's a great time to visit!  Speaking of visits my family will be celebrating both Christmas at New Years at my house!  I am making a feast of yummy food, snacks and treats!  I can't wait!!
We noticed The Bay and they still had the same display as last year but it was still amazing.  The people in these displays look like little dolls!  Love it!!

I hope that each and every kind dolly person has a wonderful holiday this year and since I celebrate Christmas I want to wish all the good people out there a Very Merry Christmas and A Joyous New year!  All the best in 2015!!!

Hugs,
Annablythedoll xo












No comments:

Post a Comment